Whether you are a wholesaler of clothing, furniture, food, drink, electronic equipment or industrial machinery, there are many different aspects to running a wholesale business so it’s advisable to consult a specialist insurance broker when it comes to arranging your insurance.
Here at Bennetts Commercial, we understand that all businesses are unique, which is why the insurance cover we provide is flexible and can be tailored to the individual needs of each business.
Our expert advisers will carry out a thorough, no obligation review of your existing insurance arrangements to ensure you have the right cover you need in place and to identify any gaps in cover, which could prove costly should you need to make a claim in the future.
As an independent insurance broker – not tied to any other insurance company - we have access to a wide range of the UK’s leading insurers so we will present to you the most competitive deal available to us.
Our wholesaler insurance includes standard covers such as employer’s liability and product/public liability, as well as cover for machinery, stock, goods in transit and business interruption. A wide range of additional covers are also available depending on the individual needs of your business.
Benefits of our Wholesaler’s Insurance include:
- Free review of your current insurance arrangements
- Bespoke levels of buildings and contents cover including plant and machinery
- Policies underwritten by UK's leading insurance companies
- Dedicated commercial insurance specialist to guide you through the process
- Legal Expenses - covers solicitors' fees and expenses, barrister and witness fees, court costs and opponents' costs if awarded against you
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
Need more information?
Please contact us to discuss your wholesalers insurance by calling 01256 300440 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free no obligation review of your current insurance arrangements
- Dedicated commercial insurance adviser to guide you through the process
- Bespoke insurance cover tailored to your exact requirements
- Competitive premiums from the UK’s leading insurers
- Selection of payment options including monthly instalment facility available upon request
- Member of ‘Brokerbility’ - national broking group of 37 insurance intermediaries - giving us national size and reach but with local and personal service