Working in such a fast-paced and ever-changing world that is the technology sector, you’ll want complete peace of mind that the insurance programme you have in place properly protects you for every eventuality.
Whether your business is a software design and distribution consultancy, a web design agency or telecommunications company, our expert team of advisers will work closely with you to undertake a full review of any existing insurance arrangements in terms of cover and premium.
We work with the UK’s leading technology insurers and will ensure that your insurance policy is tailored to your specific needs. As well as the standard liability cover, we’ll make sure you have cover for your buildings, contents and equipment, and professional indemnity cover to protect you when giving advice to customers. We can also include business interruption and cyber liability covers to protect you against hacking and loss of data events.
Benefits of our Technology Insurance include:
- Free review of your current insurance arrangements
- Bespoke levels of buildings and contents cover including plant and machinery
- Policies underwritten by UK's leading insurance companies
- Dedicated commercial insurance specialist to guide you through the process
- Cyber liability cover
- Legal Expenses - covers solicitors' fees and expenses, barrister and witness fees, court costs and opponents' costs if awarded against you
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
Need more information?
Please contact us to discuss your technology insurance by calling 01256 300440 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free no obligation review of your current insurance arrangements
- Dedicated commercial insurance adviser to guide you through the process
- Bespoke insurance cover tailored to your exact requirements
- Competitive premiums from the UK’s leading insurers
- Selection of payment options including monthly instalment facility available upon request
- Member of ‘Brokerbility’ - national broking group of 37 insurance intermediaries - giving us national size and reach but with local and personal service