Property Owners Insurance
If you are a landlord and own a property for commercial reasons, whether it's a single buy-to-let residential property, retail outlet, office, factory, industrial estate or a mixture of them all, our specialist property insurance advisers can arrange a landlords insurance package for you.
Here at Bennetts Commercial, we work with a wide range of landlords and property owners whose property portfolios all vary in size, nature and location. Our advisers will work closely with you and implement a no obligation review of any existing insurance arrangements to both ensure you have the right cover in place and to identify any gaps in cover.
Our property insurance cover can be tailored to your individual needs, for example, you may need unoccupied property insurance cover if you are renovating a property and it will be empty for over 30 consecutive days.
As we are an independent insurance broker, we have access to a wide range of property insurance products from the UK’s leading insurers so we can present to you the most competitive deal available to us.
Our property insurance can include a range of enhanced features and benefits specifically negotiated with insurers on behalf of our clients such as loss of rental income should your property suffer damage from events such as fire, storm or flood.
Benefits of our Property Owner’s Insurance include:
- Free review of your current insurance arrangements
- Bespoke levels of cover
- Dedicated property insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Policies underwritten by UK's leading insurance companies
- Optional covers available including unoccupied property and loss of rental income
- Legal Expenses - covers solicitors' fees and expenses, cost of barristers and witnesses, court costs and opponents' costs if awarded against you
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
Need more information?
Please contact us to discuss your property owners insurance by calling 01256 300440 or by email email@example.com
- Free no obligation review of your current insurance arrangements
- Dedicated commercial insurance adviser to guide you through the process
- Bespoke insurance cover tailored to your exact requirements
- Competitive premiums from the UK’s leading insurers
- Selection of payment options including monthly instalment facility available upon request
- Member of ‘Brokerbility’ - national broking group of 37 insurance intermediaries - giving us national size and reach but with local and personal service