We appreciate that juggling the many tasks that come with running a busy office can be a challenge so we’d like to offer our assistance in helping you to arrange your office insurance cover.
Here at Bennetts Commercial, our experienced commercial insurance team will advise you on the policies you need to ensure you and your business are properly covered.
Our advisers will work closely with you and implement a no obligation review of any existing insurance arrangements to ensure you have the right cover in place and to identify any gaps in cover. As part of the review, we will ensure that you have cover in place for your building and contents and we’ll make sure you have the right levels of employers’ and public liability cover. If you have any company vehicles, we can insure all vehicles on one policy. We’ll highlight any other covers we think would be suitable for your business, for example, if you provide advice, you will need to ensure you have the appropriate levels of professional indemnity cover in place.
As we are an independent insurance broker, we have access to a wide range of office insurance products from the UK’s leading insurers so we can present to you the most competitive deal available to us.
We’ll put together an insurance programme to ensure you are properly covered to give you peace mind and allow you to get on with running your business with confidence.
Benefits of our Office Insurance include:
- Free review of your current insurance arrangements
- Bespoke levels of Buildings and Contents cover
- Policies underwritten by UK's leading insurance companies
- Dedicated commercial insurance specialist to guide you through the process
- Business Interruption - covers loss of profits arising from events such as fire or flood
- Public Liability - £2m as standard with the option of £5m
- Employers' Liability – cover up to £10m as standard
- Money cover - up to £5,000
- Professional Indemnity cover if applicable
- All Risks on specified equipment - cover for specified items for loss or damage away from your business premises
- Legal Expenses - covers solicitors' fees and expenses, barrister and witness fees, court costs and opponents' costs if awarded against you
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
Need more information?
Please contact us to discuss your office insurance by calling 01256 300440 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free no obligation review of your current insurance arrangements
- Dedicated commercial insurance adviser to guide you through the process
- Bespoke insurance cover tailored to your exact requirements
- Competitive premiums from the UK’s leading insurers
- Selection of payment options including monthly instalment facility available upon request
- Member of ‘Brokerbility’ - national broking group of 37 insurance intermediaries - giving us national size and reach but with local and personal service