Motor Trade Insurance
Our experienced commercial insurance team work with a large number of motor traders across the UK from used and new car dealers to MOT stations, mobile mechanics, car repairers and body shops.
We appreciate that motor trades differ greatly in term of their requirements so rather than opting for a standard insurance policy, we will work with you to ensure cover meets your specific needs and that you’re only paying for cover that’s relevant.
We work with the UK's leading motor trade insurers to organise bespoke policies for motor traders. Due to our independent broker status – meaning we're not tied to any one insurer – we're confident that we'll be able to secure a cost effective deal for you.
Our team of experienced insurance advisers combine expert industry knowledge with the very highest levels of customer service, which means you can trust us to provide you with the right insurance cover for your business at competitive prices.
Benefits of our Motor Trade Insurance include:
- Free review of your current insurance arrangements
- Bespoke levels of buildings and contents cover
- Policies underwritten by UK's leading insurance companies
- Dedicated motor trade insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Legal Expenses - covers solicitors' fees and expenses, cost of barristers and witnesses, court costs and opponents' costs if awarded against you
- 24/7 motor claims service operated by highly experienced claims advisers
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
Need more information?
Please contact us to discuss your motor trade insurance by calling 01256 300440 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free no obligation review of your current insurance arrangements
- Dedicated commercial insurance adviser to guide you through the process
- Bespoke insurance cover tailored to your exact requirements
- Competitive premiums from the UK’s leading insurers
- Selection of payment options including monthly instalment facility available upon request
- Member of ‘Brokerbility’ - national broking group of 37 insurance intermediaries - giving us national size and reach but with local and personal service