Working within the manufacturing sector can often be hazardous so you’ll want to ensure the insurance cover you have in place properly protects you and your business. Whatever product you manufacture, we can take the burden of arranging your commercial insurance programme to give you peace of mind that you are properly covered in the unfortunate event of a claim.
Here at Bennetts Commercial, our expert advisers will carry out a comprehensive, no obligation review of your existing insurance arrangements to both ensure you have the right cover in place and to identify any gaps in cover. The insurance cover we provide is flexible and can be tailored to the individual needs of each business.
As we are an independent insurance broker, we have access to a wide range of insurance products from leading insurers in the UK so we can present to you the most competitive deal available to us.
Our manufacturer insurance includes standard covers such as employer’s liability and product/public liability, as well as cover for machinery, stock, goods in transit and business interruption. A wide range of additional covers are also available depending on the individual needs of your business.
Benefits of our Manufacturer’s Insurance include:
- Free review of your current insurance arrangements
- Bespoke levels of buildings and contents cover including plant and machinery
- Policies underwritten by UK's leading insurance companies
- Dedicated commercial insurance specialist to guide you through the process
- Legal Expenses - covers solicitors' fees and expenses, barrister and witness fees, court costs and opponents' costs if awarded against you
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
Need more information?
Please contact us to discuss your manufacturers insurance by calling 01256 300440 or by email email@example.com
- Free no obligation review of your current insurance arrangements
- Dedicated commercial insurance adviser to guide you through the process
- Bespoke insurance cover tailored to your exact requirements
- Competitive premiums from the UK’s leading insurers
- Selection of payment options including monthly instalment facility available upon request
- Member of ‘Brokerbility’ - national broking group of 37 insurance intermediaries - giving us national size and reach but with local and personal service