Managing a business within the agricultural sector is undoubtedly a busy role. Whether you own and run a farm or supply goods or services to the farming industry, making sure you have the right insurance cover in place to ensure you are fully protected can be a complex task.
Here at Bennetts Commercial, our specialist insurance advisers work with many farmers and farming businesses to put in place comprehensive insurance programmes.
We understand that agricultural businesses differ greatly so we can tailor cover to your specific requirements, which means you only pay for cover that's relevant to your business. We have access to a wide variety of agricultural insurance, farm insurance and horticultural insurance products to suit your needs.
We’ll put together an insurance programme to ensure you are properly covered to give you peace of mind and allow you to get on with running your farm business with confidence.
Benefits of our Farm Insurance include:
- Free review of your current insurance arrangements
- Bespoke levels of Buildings and Contents cover
- Policies underwritten by UK's leading insurance companies
- Dedicated farm insurance specialist to guide you through the process
- Business Interruption - covers loss of profits arising from events such as fire or flood
- Legal Expenses - covers solicitors' fees and expenses, cost of barristers and witnesses, court costs and opponents' costs if awarded against you
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
Need more information?
Please contact us to discuss your farm insurance by calling 01256 300440 or by email email@example.com
- Free no obligation review of your current insurance arrangements
- Dedicated commercial insurance adviser to guide you through the process
- Bespoke insurance cover tailored to your exact requirements
- Competitive premiums from the UK’s leading insurers
- Selection of payment options including monthly instalment facility available upon request
- Member of ‘Brokerbility’ - national broking group of 37 insurance intermediaries - giving us national size and reach but with local and personal service