As a busy contractor, we appreciate that organising your commercial insurance cover is probably one task which you’d rather leave to the experts. Making sure you have the right insurance cover in place can be a daunting task.
Here at Bennetts Commercial, our specialist advisers understand the risks faced by contractors and as such can advise you on the most appropriate insurance cover for your business. Rather than opting for a standard insurance policy, we can ensure that you are only paying for cover that's relevant to you and will identify any gaps in your existing insurance cover.
We work with the UK's leading insurers and as an independent insurance broker, we can offer extremely competitive premiums and can often negotiate policy discounts and cover enhancements on behalf of our clients.
As well as advising on the most appropriate levels of public and employer’s liability insurance cover you will need, we can also advise on other insurance cover options for contractors in all industries including cover for your tools, stock, own plant and hired in plant, contract works and business interruption. We can also arrange cover for your commercial vehicle at competitive rates.
Benefits of our Contractors’ Insurance include:
- Free review of your current insurance arrangements
- Bespoke levels of cover
- Policies underwritten by UK's leading insurance companies
- Dedicated commercial insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Business Interruption - covers loss of profits arising from events such as fire or flood
- Public Liability
- Employers' Liability
- Cover for tools, stock, plant and equipment
- Commercial vehicle cover
- Legal Expenses - covers solicitors' fees and expenses, cost of barristers and witnesses, court costs and opponents' costs if awarded against you
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
Need more information?
Please contact us to discuss your contractors insurance by calling 01256 300440 or by email email@example.com
- Free no obligation review of your current insurance arrangements
- Dedicated commercial insurance adviser to guide you through the process
- Bespoke insurance cover tailored to your exact requirements
- Competitive premiums from the UK’s leading insurers
- Selection of payment options including monthly instalment facility available upon request
- Member of ‘Brokerbility’ - national broking group of 37 insurance intermediaries - giving us national size and reach but with local and personal service