Running a business within the construction and building sector can be challenging. Keeping up-to-date with ever changing health & safety legislation can be a task in itself. Here at Bennetts Commercial, we can take the task of organising your commercial insurance from you so that you can concentrate on running your business.
Our specialist commercial insurance advisers understand the complex nature of the construction and building industry so can advise you on the most appropriate construction insurance for your business and also offer risk management advice.
We will implement a no obligation review of your existing insurance arrangements to both ensure you have the right cover in place and to identify any gaps in cover. We appreciate that construction and building companies can differ greatly, in terms of their size, specialism and location, so our flexible insurance cover can be tailored to the individual needs of your business.
As we are an independent insurance broker, we have access to a wide range of insurance products from leading insurers in the UK so we can present to you the most competitive deal available to us.
Our construction insurance includes standard covers such as employer’s liability and product/public liability, as well as cover for machinery, stock, goods in transit, and business interruption. A wide range of additional covers are also available depending on the individual needs of your business.
Benefits of our Construction Insurance include:
- Free review of your current insurance arrangements
- Bespoke levels of buildings and contents cover including plant and machinery
- Policies underwritten by UK's leading insurance companies
- Dedicated commercial insurance specialist to guide you through the process
- Cover for tools, stock, plant and equipment
- Commercial vehicle cover
- Legal Expenses - covers solicitors' fees and expenses, barrister and witness fees, court costs and opponents' costs if awarded against you
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
Need more information?
Please contact us to discuss your construction insurance by calling 01256 300440 or by email email@example.com
- Free no obligation review of your current insurance arrangements
- Dedicated commercial insurance adviser to guide you through the process
- Bespoke insurance cover tailored to your exact requirements
- Competitive premiums from the UK’s leading insurers
- Selection of payment options including monthly instalment facility available upon request
- Member of ‘Brokerbility’ - national broking group of 37 insurance intermediaries - giving us national size and reach but with local and personal service