Here at Bennetts Commercial, we work closely with a number of churches to help them arrange their church insurance programme.
We appreciate that many churches across the UK are becoming more and more involved in varying community-based activities, which can lead to increased exposure to many different types of risk. We will work with you to identify your risks and help put in place a thorough programme of insurance to ensure you are fully protected.
As well as the standard cover for buildings, contents and equipment, where we’ll ensure you have realistic and accurate values, we can also advise you on cover for business interruption should your church or fellowship be forced to close due to fire or flood, as well as advice on public and employer’s liability cover.
As we are an independent insurance broker, we have access to a wide range of insurance products for churches from the UK’s leading insurers so we can present to you the most competitive deal available to us.
Benefits of our Church Insurance include:
- Free review of your current insurance arrangements
- Bespoke levels of Buildings and Contents cover
- Policies underwritten by UK's leading insurance companies
- Dedicated church insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Discounts available for 3 or 5 year long term agreements
- Legal Expenses - covers solicitors' fees and expenses, cost of barristers and witnesses, court costs and opponents' costs if awarded against you
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
Need more information?
Please contact us to discuss your church insurance by calling 01256 300440 or by email email@example.com
- Free no obligation review of your current insurance arrangements
- Dedicated commercial insurance adviser to guide you through the process
- Bespoke insurance cover tailored to your exact requirements
- Competitive premiums from the UK’s leading insurers
- Selection of payment options including monthly instalment facility available upon request
- Member of ‘Brokerbility’ - national broking group of 37 insurance intermediaries - giving us national size and reach but with local and personal service