Here at Bennetts Commercial, we specialise in arranging bespoke insurance programmes for charities and organisations including voluntary sector, not-for profit groups, community groups, community interest companies and social enterprises.
Our advisers work with a large number of charities and charitable organisations across the UK. They will work closely with you to review your existing insurance arrangements, both in terms of premium and covers in place, to ensure that you are adequately protected.
Our charity insurance policies cover public and employers' liability, buildings and contents of the charity offices, equipment away from the premises, loss of revenue, trustee indemnity, fidelity, media risks, travel and worldwide activities.
As we are an independent insurance broker, we have access to a wide range of charity insurance products from the UK’s leading insurers so we can present to you the most competitive deal available to us.
Benefits of our Charity Insurance include:
- Free review of your current insurance arrangements
- Bespoke levels of Buildings and Contents cover
- Policies underwritten by UK's leading insurance companies
- Dedicated charity insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Legal Expenses - covers solicitors' fees and expenses, cost of barristers and witnesses, court costs and opponents' costs if awarded against you
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
Need more information?
Please contact us to discuss your charity insurance by calling 01256 300440 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free no obligation review of your current insurance arrangements
- Dedicated commercial insurance adviser to guide you through the process
- Bespoke insurance cover tailored to your exact requirements
- Competitive premiums from the UK’s leading insurers
- Selection of payment options including monthly instalment facility available upon request
- Member of ‘Brokerbility’ - national broking group of 37 insurance intermediaries - giving us national size and reach but with local and personal service