Here at Alan & Thomas, we are proud to be the only independent broker in Dorset to have been awarded the prestigious Chartered Insurance Broker status by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) and to be a Top 100 UK Independent Broker*.
We have ambitious plans for the future of our business and to achieve our aims we need great people. Our people are at the heart of everything we do because without them, we simply would not be able to provide our clients with the first class service they deserve and have become accustomed to.
We offer a great working environment with continuous training to help you excel in your chosen career. We have a great benefits package on offer too including a minimum of 22 days holiday, contributory pension scheme, healthcare cash plan, employee assistance programme, life assurance, childcare vouchers, staff incentives and annual awards, social events and much more.
We are rapidly growing our business and are always on the lookout for more talent individuals to join us. If you would like to apply for a job, please send your CV and a covering letter to Susan Reeves, HR Director, Alan & Thomas Insurance, 314-316 Bournemouth Road, Poole, Dorset BH14 9AP
Commercial Account Handler - Poole
We are looking for an experienced full time Commercial Account Handler to work in our office in Poole.
The role of the Account Handler is to provide technical, customer relationship and administrative support to an Account Executive and the wider Alan & Thomas Team. You will be servicing existing clients and will be responsible for providing quotations, dealing with mid-term adjustments, organising renewal reviews and assisting with new business activity.
You will have previous insurance experience in a commercial environment and will possess excellent customer service and organisational skills.
Competitive salary on offer plus benefits.
Please apply in writing with your CV to:
Alan & Thomas
314-316 Bournemouth Road
Dorset BH14 9AP
Or by email
No agencies please
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2014 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a dedicated insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2013 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting