Why choose us?
Here at Bennetts Commercial, we are committed to providing our clients with first class service and advice on their risk management and insurance programmes. We believe personal contact underpins our service and that our role is to act in the clients best interests at all times.
We offer reliable, professional advice and recognise that each client has individual needs - which is why we tailor insurance products to suit your business. Our experienced team will work with you to understand the risks to your business and provide you with personalised risk assessments. Not only will you benefit from a comprehensive insurance and risk management package, but you will also gain a qualified professional adviser who will get to know your business and assist you in ensuring it reaches its full potential.
Being part of the Alan & Thomas Insurance Group, we have are proud to have access to a wide range of the UK’s leading insurers including the world-renowned Lloyds of London underwriters.
Teamwork - We will work together to achieve our goals by taking responsibility for our own roles and supporting others in theirs. We will maintain focus and motivation whilst making Bennetts a great place to work.
Respect - Our customers are invaluable. We will respect them, as without them we simply don't exist.
Unique - We are passionate and enthusiastic about everything that we do, striving to provide creative and innovative solutions for our customers and staff with a 'can do' attitude.
Service - We will consistently deliver what we promise in a personal, professional and ethical manner.
Triumph - By setting exceptional standards we will win and retain customers to drive profitability for investment in our future.
- Free no obligation review of your current insurance arrangements
- Dedicated commercial insurance adviser to guide you through the process
- Bespoke insurance cover tailored to your exact requirements
- Competitive premiums from the UK’s leading insurers
- Selection of payment options including monthly instalment facility available upon request
- Member of ‘Brokerbility’ - national broking group of 37 insurance intermediaries - giving us national size and reach but with local and personal service