Chartered Insurance Broker
Bennetts Commercial are proud to be one of just 229 insurance brokers in the UK* that have beenawarded the prestigious title of Chartered Insurance Broker by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)
The accolade is given to those brokers who pass a rigorous annual inspection to prove they can demonstrate their professional commitment to raising standards of knowledge, capability and ethical practice. Recognised as the “Gold Standard” within the insurance industry, it proves to clients that they can expect the very highest qualities of expertise, service and advice on a continuous basis.
Here at Bennetts Commercial, we are committed to raising standards within the insurance broking industry.
Chartered Status – what it means for you as a client
- This title is only awarded to Insurance Brokers committed to developing and maintaining the knowledge and capability of their people so they can deliver the highest quality advice.
- Chartered firms must also follow a demanding code of ethical practice. This means we must work in an ethical manner that places clients’ interests at the heart of the advice we give.
- Chartered status – granted by the Privy Council – is the industry’s gold standard for insurance brokers and is currently met by fewer than 229 firms* across the country.
Why should you use a firm of Chartered Insurance Brokers?
Chartered status brings with it serious obligations. We are required to ensure that advice, service and ongoing support we provide to you is:
- Of the highest quality
- Based solely on your researched needs
- Provided by someone operating within their level of competency
We meet our obligations in a number of ways:
- A commitment to the technical and professional development of staff through professional qualifications
- All staff members who deal with clients belong to the industry’s professional body, the CII, and adhere to its Code of Ethics, which is enforced through disciplinary sanctions
- We adhere to the CII’s continuing professional development requirements, ensuring our staff keep their knowledge and skill-set up-to-date
Bennetts Commercial Director Carole Lowe is proud that Bennetts have been awarded the seal of approval from the CII, “We are delighted to have been awarded Chartered Insurance Broker status; it recognises the professionalism and expertise of our team. Having this accolade is very important to us as it demonstrates our exceptional standards and our commitment to our clients, which is more important than ever in today’s business marketplace”.
* As at 9 March 2015
- Free no obligation review of your current insurance arrangements
- Dedicated commercial insurance adviser to guide you through the process
- Bespoke insurance cover tailored to your exact requirements
- Competitive premiums from the UK’s leading insurers
- Selection of payment options including monthly instalment facility available upon request
- Member of ‘Brokerbility’ - national broking group of 37 insurance intermediaries - giving us national size and reach but with local and personal service