Insurance risks of wearable technology
25th March 2015
Recent research has revealed that last year, 81% of large organisations and 60% of smaller organisations suffered an online security breach. With statistics like this, the growing concerns over privacy and data security that result from technology are more significant than ever.
Bennetts awarded prestigious Chartered Insurance Broker status
12th March 2015
Bennetts Commercial Ltd, one of Basingstoke’s leading providers of insurance and risk management advice and support has been awarded the prestigious ‘Chartered Insurance Broker’ title by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII).
"Bennetts have been providing Brackenwood Windows Limited with invaluable advice regarding our business insurance policies for over five years. I have found the company to be entirely professional, responsive to our requirements and extremely knowledgeable about the various areas in which we require insurance. I am confident that the Account Executives have our company’s interests at heart enabling them to secure competitively priced policies on our behalf. I would have no hesitation in recommending Bennetts to other potential clients."
David Medcraft, Managing Director, Brackenwood Windows Limited
- Free no obligation review of your current insurance arrangements
- Dedicated commercial insurance adviser to guide you through the process
- Bespoke insurance cover tailored to your exact requirements
- Competitive premiums from the UK’s leading insurers
- Selection of payment options including monthly instalment facility available upon request
- Member of ‘Brokerbility’ - national broking group of 37 insurance intermediaries - giving us national size and reach but with local and personal service